Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Be A Difference Maker in 2009


In order for an organization to move forward and make progress it needs support from funders. The Paul Lawrence Vann Foundation is no different and this is why we need you to make a end of year tax deductible contribution.

Young men and women are counting on you to make a difference in their lives and given your passion for success, donating to a great cause is without a doubt a winner. This reminds me of the summer prior to my sophomore year in college, I applied for a job with United Parcel Service (UPS) in Raleigh, North Carolina which was 45 miles from my house in Henderson.

How was I able to work for UPS even though I didn't own a car. My neighbor lost her husband and was a widower, I asked her if I could borrow her car until I could afford my own.

My neighbor couldn't drive, however she saw the value of me getting the job in Raleigh to help me pay for college. I thank God for her helping me when I really needed help.

The same holds true for the disadvantaged youth the Paul Lawrence Vann Foundation will be working with. These young men and women are not asking anyone to give them anything, they simply need someone to give them an opportunity to show what they have, which is a lot of talent.

http://paullawrencevannfoundation.chipin.com/paul-lawrence-vann-foundation

Go on, lend a helping hand to under-served youth and watch our leaders of tomorrow make positive changes in their life and community. Thank you in advance for your support.

The Paul Lawrence Vann Foundation
938 Swan Creek Road E 144
Fort Washington, MD 20744
www.vannfoundation.org
(240) 416-5077

No comments:

Post a Comment